Discounts on international flights?

military discount international flights

This July, I’m going to travel to Luneberg Germany from Pittsburgh, PA. Airline prices keep rising by the week. Do you know of any discounts I could get to reduce the cost?

I’m traveling in a group of 8 youth (including myself) and one adult.

My mother is in the military (possible discounts?)

I fly international every year.
military discount international flights.

Confused women:just look at expedia and judge what airlines are cheaper than the others and stuff, and say you have a group of 9 and that normally can get you discounts…

xxillestjattxx:I would say the best bet for international tickets are your local travel agents. So just look for a local travel agent call them up and see what he tells you and go online to expedia.com travelocity.com, hotwire.com and others to compare.

CARLOS O:9 or 10 (depending on airline) is “group! Call the airline for special pricing!

Please check:
Tips:
a- use flexible dates
b- use alternative airports

http://www.farecompare.com/

http://www.kayak.com/

http://farecast.com/

http://www.airfarewatchdog.com/

http://www.cheapair.com/

http://www.cheapoair.com/

http://www.bookingwiz.com/default.asp?mic=5ruwex6&prod=air&gclid=CIi2xd3HmIoCFSHsPgodDg7Qjg

http://farechase.yahoo.com/

http://airfarehawk.com/

http://www.sidestep.com/

http://www.airgorilla.com/

http://www.vayama.com/

http://www.lessno.com/

http://www.orbitz.com/

http://www.expedia.com/default.asp

http://www.travelocity.com/

http://www.hotwire.com/

http://www.priceline.com/

http://www.travelzoo.com/

http://www.shermanstravel.com/

http://www.placestostay.com/

potatochip:Try wholesale-fares.com. They specialize in international travel.

Annie M:See http://www.travelbargainsites.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gujranwalafun@Aol.com
Gujranwala@windiowslive.com