Hi,
I saw you contact on e mail directories ,I feel like get

in touch with you.
My name is Reed Ian ,I  am the Auditor General and

computer manager here in our Bank (Lloyds Bank TSB

London).I have only written to seek your indulgence and

assistance.


I wish to make a transfer involving a huge amount of base
15,000,000.00{Fifteen Million B.Pounds Sterling}of Late

Rudi Hermanto out of the bank,he died a long time ago(on

records),till now the account remained dormant.I am

proposing to make this transfer to a designated bank

account of your choice.

Thus,for your indulgence and support, I propose an offer

of  40% of the total amount to be yours after the transfer

has been successfully concluded.

Your full name and phone number/fax and your E-mail id is

needed in the first place

I will give you my number when you reply this mail as

regards to this transfer, which we shall all benefit from.
Finally, please be assured that this transfer is legal and

risk free, as we will have no problem, as all i need from

you, is to follow my directions, as to a free and safe

transfer, as with my position here, we will have no

problem.


Faithfully,
Mr. Reed Ian

Mobile Phone Number:+447918100888

Note:I can invite you to come with help of my Lawyer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Gujranwalafun@Aol.com
Gujranwala@windiowslive.com